The mature fishing lakes are available to both guests at our holiday cottages and to day fisherman. All fishermen must have a licence.
There are adequate well-spaced fishing spots set around the two lakes, with plenty of space to accommodate the most well equipped fisherman.
Wallrudding Farm Lakes are set in a beautiful and peaceful part of Lincolnshire - Set on a working farm less than 2 miles from the unspoilt village of Doddington with its magnificent Hall & Gardens which is on the outskirts of the historical City of Lincoln.
The mature fishing lakes are situated within the beautiful private grounds of the farmhouse. At our lakes we have 2 lakes to choose from, Oak or Birch. Both lakes are 1 acre in size and are stocked with Carp (Common, Mirror, Ghost etc), Tench, Golden orfe, Rudd and Roach. Ranging in various sizes from fry up to 22lb+.
Our lakes Oak & Birch are of a natural environment offering a wide range of fish and really is a great place to let the world go by. There are adequate well-spaced fishing spots set around the two lakes, with plenty of space to accommodate the most well equipped fisherman. This will ensure many hours of varied and exciting fishing.
Please remember there is accommodation to rent for your perfect fishing get away.
£ 5.00 a day – 1 Rod
£ 7.00 a day – 2 Rods
Fish on our lakes from 1st March until 31st October.
Adults Only (Over 18's).
We want you to enjoy fishing at Wallrudding Farm and our rules are there to ensure your safety as well as the well-being of our lakes and fish.
Please read these rules carefully before you fish, you are reminded that you should be in possession of a valid EA Rod License before starting to fish. Failure to comply with the rules will result in you being asked to leave. All persons fish at their own risk.
- Please disinfect all of your nets & landing mats
- Barbless hooks only
- Fish must be returned to the water
- No Tigers Nuts etc, Bloodworms or Jokers
- Under 14’s to be accompanied by an adult
- Please use an unhooking mat for all fish
- No keep nets or ground bait
- No baited rods to be left unattended at any time
- Please remove all litter and leave no trace
- Do not leave used fishing line on the bank
- Radios must be kept at low volume levels
- No bonfires are allowed whatsoever